Thursday 7 November 2013

The hunt for a perfect winter coat

I'm not going to lie. When it comes to winter coats, I am ridiculously picky. At least that's how I feel this year. Probably because my ideal coat is not in fashion. What happened to all the single breasted coats people?

Double breasted and boyfriend coats are all well and good if you're tall and skinny. But I have a waist and boobs. Therefore these make me look like a ball with legs. That is quite an image. 

So since my current coat is pretty knackered after wearing it everyday for 3 winters and also has a rather charming hole in the shoulder (bring on the rain right?) I'm on the hunt for a new one. 

Screen Shot 2013-11-02 at 14.00.13
£54.99

Now I like this but I'm not a massive fan of the biker zip. I do like how it kind of goes in at the waist though.

Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 18.24.45

Also a nice one but the fur is quite big (picky picky I know) and that price tag just kills me. 

Screen Shot 2013-11-07 at 18.26.54

Now this one is really up my street. I've also seen it on other bloggers like Sarah at A Million Dresses and it looks gorgeous on. I like. 

Now with all of these different ideas in mind, I headed to eBay. And today I won what is truly my dream coat. Watch this space. 


No comments:

Post a Comment