Tuesday 2 July 2013

So I was cleaning the other day...

And I found my ball. My blogging ball. The one that I dropped. It appeared to have rolled under the sofa. I probably would of found it sooner but I wasn't really looking for it. I was too busy doing an awesome impression of an ostrich by burying my head in the sand the last three months. 

I lost my mojo for everything. My shop & my blog have suffered greatly. Though I am happy to say that I managed to still get dressed and job hunt every day so that counts for something. No luck on the job front but I'm staying positive. 

2f822706f43244cb0369198992494046

Just dropping a quick message to say that I'm still here and am planning to throw myself back into the ring. 

I hear Google Friend Reader is leaving us so please follow me on Bloglovin if you fancy sticking around. 

Watch this space...

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I know you'll find a job soon. As a friend of mine is fond of saying "I'm speaking it into your universe". :)

    ReplyDelete